Thursday, December 20, 2007

Diesel Dragons, Vol 2

Greetings folks, it’s Rodney Marvel again. In our last lecture we covered some of the more basic habits and attributes of the wondrous creature known as the Diesel Dragon. In this lecture, I will be speaking on the digestion process’s damaging effects upon the human mind.

You may recall that when a dragon consumes its prey, it digests certain unknown elements, then regurgitates its victims bodily forth. To an unsuspicious communicant, these victims seem perfectly normal. But, this simply is not true. The victims are abnormal. Their brains function quite differently from a normal, unmolested human. This is invariably due to the Diesel Drug, a drug so addicting and alarming, that it is massively sweeping across the youth of America. The drug is an agent absorbed through the skin once the human is inside a dragon’s belly and is generally used to ease digestion. But in a human, it acts almost identically to alcohol.

Many teens are more than willing to be digested in order to have a ‘wild time.’ Minors across America are growing increasingly hooked to this venomous poison. James Smith, aged fourteen, is a prime example of one such person. “I like the convenience,” he says, “It’s a mind-expanding process. The gas knows all.” James also states, “I’ve often waited over twenty minutes for the Diesel Dragons to give me a gas injection and never regretted a bit of it.” Let me stress that by ‘gas’ and ‘gas injection’ James refers to the Diesel Drug administered by Diesel Dragons.

Though he may sound clear-minded, he is deep down a disturbed and drugged mind. He goes on with conviction: “I even deposit quarters into the dragon slot nowadays.” No expert has ever heard of or seen a ‘dragon slot.’ It is either the delusion of a sick mind or some drug user slang. James’s own mother reacts: “I just thought I raised him better than that. He was always such a good boy. I never would have expected him of using the Diesel Drug. What on earth did I do wrong?!”

Here we have a boy, devoured in the prime of health, addicted and completely under the control of the Diesel Drug. James’ addiction encourages others of his age to follow his path. God alone knows the consequences of such actions on the youth of America. I could only suggest that James be hospitalized in the best rehabilitation clinic in the country.

Another victim, Susie Yohann, is struggling to recover from the Diesel Drug. “It’s like, when I’m on the gas, everything is cool. But I always need more gas.” However Susie, unlike James, does not deify the drug: “I just want my life back,” she exclaimed at the end of the interview…a clear call for help.

The dangers of Diesel Dragons are immense. Insanity for the survivors, sorrow for friends and relatives, victory for the dragons. Children must learn that being in a Diesel Dragon’s stomach is not ‘cool’ or ‘fun.’ It all leads to the same grim end.

No comments: